Millennium Tours has a full-time opportunity for International Group Operations Manager. This position can work full-time remotely from home.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Millennium Tours is a leading group travel provider to International destinations since 1975. In 2005, INC. magazine recognized Millennium Tours as one of the fastest-growing private company in America. We specialize in study abroad programs & MBA/EMBA trips for major universities, Affinity Groups, spiritual and faith-based missions, and luxury group travel.
Millennium Tours is a family-owned business that has built a stellar reputation, and our clients know us for our unmatched track record, exceptional service, and competitive pricing.
- Liaise between client’s group leader and local agents around the world.
- Prepare travel itineraries and proposals for group clients, ensuring that all the needs of the clients are met.
- Review, revise and confirm multiple iterations of an itinerary to represent the latest information provided by the client.
- Prepare quotes.
- Problem-solve and rectify any on-tour issues as they arise.
- Maintain and promote professional and courteous client relations by managing a prompt and accurate response to telephone and email communications.
- Complete program travel arrangement from initial request to operation to completion.
- Respond to email inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaise with other co-workers on all operational details of tours and provide informational support.
- Prior experience at a tour company specialized in international travel is strongly preferred with minimum of 3+ years group experience in handling a wide variety of customized international group programs, including the custom design of all types of group travel programs – Study abroad and MBA programs, Affinity Groups, spiritual and faith-based missions, and luxury group travel.
- Working knowledge of SABRE is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- An enthusiastic, flexible, and confident individual who loves the travel industry.
- Excellent communication, good interpersonal and relationship-building skills are essential.
- Strong attention to detail and strong analytical, problem-solving skills plus excellent research skills.
- The ability to cope under pressure and work quickly/efficiently in a deadline-oriented environment is critical.
- Work independently in the absence of supervision and work well as part of a team.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
If you are interested in applying, and learning more about the position send your resume to email@example.com.