Unique Among Group Travel Tours
All tours are customized to suit your group’s needs. We are experts in large and small group travel planning. You can trust us to craft the ideal itinerary for your group.
We Handle Large and Small Group Travel Planning:
- Various group sizes from ten to several hundred.
- Discounted group airfares with major airlines.
- Centrally-located hotel accommodations ranging from budget to deluxe, as well as manors and castles.
- Special group rates on rail passes for Britain and Europe (plus museum passes).
- Premium transfers and ‘Meet and Greet’ assistance.
- Private deluxe motor coaches with bottled water and toilet facilities.
- English-speaking guides and professional multilingual tour directors.
- Entrance fees, sightseeing, excursions, theater tickets, and admission charges for events.
- Specialized workshops and exclusive behind-the-scenes tours.
- Expert lecturers on diverse subject matters.
- Private function and meeting rooms with audio visual equipment provided.
- Performance venues (for performance groups).
- Exclusive company visits and educational seminars.
Conveniences for our clients include:
- Office in London and associate offices worldwide.
- Prompt quotes with detailed day-by-day itineraries.
- An extensive library of creatively-designed itineraries, including both popular and obscure venues.
- Up-to-date information on all major attractions, festivals, trade fairs, and public holidays.
- Catering to special requirements, such as disabilities, dietary needs, and religious observances.
- Pre-trip final documents in a deluxe pouch to each person, including airline tickets, day-by-day itineraries, hotel lists with addresses and telephone numbers, baggage tags, maps, exchange rate and shopping information, and much more.
- Full support 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Few guided tour companies have our experience, expertise, global contacts, and buying power. Whatever the interest of your group, we will customize itineraries and offer unique ideas that will exceed your expectations. Ready to experience the Millennium Tours difference?